Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Phone call script.

Lauren: Hello Steven, Steven, its urgent, are you awake? It's Caroline, I know its late but we need you, call me back when yo... [gets cut off as Steven answers]

Jordan: Hello, who is this?

Lauren: Its Caroline

[Flashbacks onto number 6 of storyboard]

At the end of the storyboard 6, Lauren voice overs..

Lauren: Steven? You there Steven?

[Comes back into reality]

Jordan: Yeah, I'm here. What do you want?

Lauren: I know you've retired and after the last time, you swore you were done, but this is important.

[Flashback of 7&8 from the storyboard]

[Goes back to reality]

Jordan: So why are you ringing me if I told you I was done?

Lauren: Well I wouldn't ring you if it wasn't important, we need the best on this job, and that is you.

[Flashback onto 4&5- Music comes on to create suspense]
Blank screen - with a voice over of the conversation

Lauren: Steven are you still their?

Jordan: [Silence] I cant go back, I'm done! [As he pulls the phone away]

[Phone cuts off]

[Title sequence comes on]

This was written by all of my group. We recorded it on a recorder mic so we can edit it so it will sound like a phone call rather than some normal speech. Overall it took my group 3 times to record it all to a standard we was happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment